18th Februry 2020
2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
About This Webinar
Crossborder logistics operations i.e., Import and Export are often confusing due to the myriad of documents and compliance requirements. Too often importers and exporters take the plunge without a complete understanding of the import-export process. Unfortunately, you can make many errors that could result in penalties for you.
In this webinar, you will learn the key compliance elements of importing, classification, valuation, country of origin duty payment and record keeping. Learn also how to decipher those cryptic forms you have to deal with.
Stay tuned to know more!
Speaker: Madhuri Barad| Global Marketplace Operations & End-to-End Logistics Operations
• Understanding category-specific documents required for import and export
• How to obtain the necessary documents for import and export
• Understanding the difference between restricted and Prohibited products
• Understanding HSN codes, product classification and calculation of duties and taxes
• How Vdezi can support you in your endeavour to manage your logistics operations End to End
That’s not all! You can directly interact with our experts live and get to know more about Import and Export Shipping.
Who must join?
• Existing sellers using Vdezi platforms
• Curious online sellers who want to learn about Import Export documents
• Ecommerce sellers looking for Import and Export Management Solutions
• New sellers looking for shipping solutions
Join this interactive conversation with Madhuri, Logistics Operations at Vdezi, to get live answers to your most pressing questions about your logistics in our “Live Interactive Session” webinar
About Madhuri Barad
Madhuri is a leading expert in logistics management, order management and marketplace operations with 3+ years of global experience in the industry. She is deeply passionate about cross border e-commerce, marketplace operations, logistics & Supply chain Management. Her areas of specialization include Exports Management & Import management, global marketplace operations & End-to-End Logistics Operations Management.