20th February 2020
2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
About This Webinar
Product Catalog Management is the backbone of an eCommerce business and one simply cannot afford to ignore Catalog Management. A merchant might have hundreds or thousands of SKUs to publish across multiple online sales channels like Amazon, Flipkart, Lazada, Ebay etc. It becomes more rigorous when your multiple sales channels have different data standards and policies.
A Catalog Management System is a dedicated tool that can help merchants/brands to manage and list their products on multiple channels. It not only centralizes the data but also creates your catalog in standardized and channel specific data format.
In a nutshell, Catalog Management System can really help merchants to save their huge amount of time in uploading their catalog on different online channels.
In this on-demand webinar, we’ll discuss expert tips and best practices from eCommerce professionals
Presenter: Karthik | Marketplace Training Team at Vdezi.
• Channel specific image transformation
• Faster Go – To – Market Time
• Uploading seasonal catalogue and products
• Catalogue scalability and updating content
• Not only your time will be saved in fact you can also focus on your sale & strategy part
That’s not all! You can directly interact with our experts live and get to know more about generating first sales in International.
Who must join?
• Existing sellers facing catalogue issues
• Curious online sellers who want to learn about ecommerce marketplaces catalogues
• Ecommerce sellers looking how to master the different marketplaces catalogues and focus on strategy part.
• All innovative minds who believe they can contribute within the ever changing ecommerce landscape
Join this interactive conversation with Speakers at Vdezi, to get live answers to your most pressing questions about your marketplace catalogue in our “Live Interactive Session” webinar
Meet The Speakers
Head of Marketplace Training Team & Enterprise On-Boarding, Vdezi
Marketplace Training Team, Vdezi